Content is extremely important for SEO, but it’s one of the biggest pain points.
What do you write about that you haven’t said before for the past couple of years? What else can you write about that hasn’t been said before?
Thankfully there are always great ways to come up with content, ways that you might not have thought about.
Here are 6 FREE tools that we’ve used in the past that will help spur ideas of what to write about on your blog and even create content for social media.
- Google: Search your topic and Google and go to the bottom of the search results under “related searches”. Those are additional keywords that can look at to see what people are searching for in relation to your topic.
- iTunes: Take a look at podcasts that are in your industry or even competitors. Take a look at the titles of their podcast episodes to give you an idea of what people are looking for.
- Pinterest: Type in your topic to get contact ideas and also some keywords that you didn’t think about. Use these ideas and keywords as topics for your own content.
- YouTube: You can find keywords on YouTube as well as just going to your competitors YouTube channel or anyone in your space and taking a look at the most popular episodes.
- Conferences: Look at what’s on the agenda. What are the titles of these presentations? Again, just another idea of what’s in your space that you might not have even thought about.
- Public.com: Search for a specific topic. It will give you topic suggestions for content and what questions people might be searching for and Google (who, what, why, how etc.) based on your topic.